List of all telescopes, data archive and virtual access offered under RadioNet including their webpages as well as the webpages of their calls for proposal.
- The Access – must include the logistical, technological and scientific support and the specific training that is usually provided to external researchers using the infrastructure.
- User Group – i.e. teams of one or more researchers (users) led by a ‘user group leader’
- Eligibility – User Group Leader and the majority of the users must work in a country other than the country(ies) where the installation is located
- Only user groups that are allowed to disseminate the results they have generated under the action may benefit from the access, unless the users are working for SMEs.
- Virtual Access – Virtual access means open and free access through communication networks to resources needed for research, without selecting the researchers to whom access is provided.