The RadioNet project ended on december 31, 2020. Find on the Opticon-RadioNet-Pilot (ORP) page new information on TA/VA.
List of all telescopes, data archive and virtual access offered under RadioNet including their webpages as well as the webpages of their calls for proposal.
Poster with collage of all telescopes/facilities and the acknowledgment plaque.
European VLBI NetworkWP8 EVN
Pico VeletaWP10 IRAM
- The Access – must include the logistical, technological and scientific support and the specific training that is usually provided to external researchers using the infrastructure.
- User Group – i.e. teams of one or more researchers (users) led by a ‘user group leader’
- Eligibility – User Group Leader and the majority of the users must work in a country other than the country(ies) where the installation is located
- Only user groups that are allowed to disseminate the results they have generated under the action may benefit from the access, unless the users are working for SMEs.
- Virtual Access – Virtual access means open and free access through communication networks to resources needed for research, without selecting the researchers to whom access is provided.