30.3 – 1.4.2020 / Hotel Le Saint Paul, Nice/FR.
The conference aims to bring together scientists from a wide interdisciplinary community to address recent advances, current challenges and future directions in the field. The conference will feature three days of contributed and invited talks as well as posters on the topic of multi-line observations, analysis and modeling research
- star formation at different scales
- galaxy formation and feedback through cosmic time
- ISM chemical complexity in the nearby and high-redshift universe
- shaping the ISM with stellar feedback
- new approaches to exploit the unique capabilities of the IRAM facilities