The 11th OPTICON Gaia Science Alerts workshop will be held as online event on January 18-22, 2021.
The main goals of this year’s workshop are:
- update on the Gaia mission
- update on the improvements in the Gaia Alerts
- Gaia Alerts highlights and results
- synergies with radio, X-ray and high energy
- new members of the telescope network
- new photometric calibration server
- organization of the follow-up
- future of alerts and extension of Gaia
Registration is open until January 10th 2021.
More in details on the workshop website.