The European Commission has open the call on Transition to digital/remote research infrastructure service provision: lessons learnt, needs and best practices (HORIZON-INFRA-2021-DEV-01-03).
Proposals for topics under this destination should set out a credible pathway to contributing to one or several of the following impacts:
- Disruptive research and breakthrough science and innovation through cutting-edge, interconnected and sustainable Research Infrastructures;
- Strengthened scientific excellence and performance and efficiency of the European Research Area, increasing its attractiveness to researchers from all over the world;
- Coordinated research infrastructure capacity among countries and regions, also by exploiting possibilities given by the smart specialisation processes;
- Reinforced R&I capacities enabling systemic changes needed for a truly transformative societal and economic recovery and a strengthened resilience of critical sectors, as outlined in the Recovery Plan;
- Improved European response, in cooperation with international players, to emerging socio-economic and related scientific and technological challenges at global level.
Deadline: September 23, 2021
Find full information here.